- All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, á la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc. are not included unless specifically mentioned as included.
- All the holiday packages listed on Fly India Trip are mentioned with their hub cities. Passengers starting their tour from hubs other than those mentioned in the inclusion of the package may be required to pay a supplement cost to travel to and from the hub city.
- All international holiday packages are priced on an estimated Rate of Exchange (RoE). The passenger will be charged the RoE as per the date of payment of the holiday package.
- Any change in airline fare, visa fees and taxes could result in change of the final holiday package cost.
- Single passenger or passengers travelling in uneven number in a group are required to take a single room. In this case, the passenger needs to pay an additional cost. In case of fixed departures, if Fly India Trip is unable to find a companion for the passenger in uneven numbers, additional single room supplement may be applicable.
- Under no circumstances shall Fly India Trip re-conduct a tour. No refund will be provided for the unutilized services.
- Preponing or postponing a confirmed tour may result in supplement cost.
- The holiday package cost might fluctuate during peak dates, due to festivals or holidays or other high occupancy dates.
- In case of holiday packages where a minimum number of passengers have been indicated by the passenger, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in change of the total holiday package cost.
- The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. Fly India Trip reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.
- Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a customer misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Fly India Trip reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, flight, bus, ship or other services.
- Fly India Trip further reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our customers, we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same.
- The passenger shall pay the expenses incurred when he/she requests for a personal accompaniment/tour guide service for purposes like guided shopping, extended city tour, etc.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards etc. will be on direct payment basis by the traveller to the service provider and Fly India Trip will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
- Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- Passenger will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation or flight services.
- Additional cost may need to be incurred by the passenger, if he/she wishes to change a meal plan voluntarily from the plan mentioned in the holiday package.
- Passengers will be charged extra for extended hotel stay(s).
- The prices displayed on the website or quoted by our travel experts have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Passengers will be charged extra for any additional cost incurred on the account of visa related services or any additional services, if any requested, by the relevant consulate.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if requested at any hotel by the passenger will be at a supplement cost which the passenger needs to bear.
- After confirming the holiday package booking, passengers can amend/change their booking like travel dates, accommodation category or travel arrangements by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or by calling us at 91-8429900333/7510001919.
- For any amendments/change in flight bookings, Fly India Trip will follow the respective flight terms and conditions.
- Similarly, for any amendments and changes in the holiday package bookings, Fly India Trip will follow the cancellation policy of the hotel and the land service providers involved in the booking process.
- A service amendment fee may be chargeable once the booking is confirmed. The amendment fee varies as per the travel arrangement service.
- No amendment requests will be accepted 10 days before the departure.
- All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the individual himself / herself
- Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
- International hotels general breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary. In the event of an early start in the morning, packed breakfast, if requested, is subject to the availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
- Additional cost of surcharges may be applicable during trade fairs, group events or similar occasions in the hotel.
- You will be out sightseeing most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are convenient and comfortable. Hence, sometimes they may be located away from the city centre. Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or of the same category. Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, the hotels may be blocked out for more than 2 years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and itineraries may have to be altered / amended. Since the rooms are comparatively smaller, we would recommend only 3 people in one room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a twin room for the night.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms /coach / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same. Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also not be responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or unprofessional behaviour of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the company will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like minibar, pay television channels, telephone etc. are not complimentary and these facilities, if used by the customer, have to be paid for by the customer directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost. The customer will have to abide by the check-in /check-out time of the hotel.
- Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
- Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room.
- Certain Holiday packages may have black-out dates during certain periods of the year on account of exhibitions, events or trade fairs.
- Due to global events and trade fairs, the hotels may be blocked well in advance. In such cases, the holiday itinerary will be altered and you may have to stay in a different hotel of the same category.
- Certain international as well as domestic attractions require a mandatory pre-booking and advance notice which shall be intimated at the time of booking.
- An alternate accommodation of the same category will be arranged in case the mentioned hotel is unavailable on the requested date. Fly India Trip reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is considered necessary or advisable.
- Each hotel has its own room occupancy and child policies, and Fly India Trip is liable to follow the same. Hence, room occupancy will be recommended and advised by our travel experts at the point of sale accordingly.
- A child travelling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid, would not be entitled to a separate bed or a rollover bed based on the hotel policy. In case, ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail such facility while on the tour, you would not be entitled for any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis on the tour, it will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel.
- Maximum 3 people are allowed in one room.
- An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided for the third person sharing the room. It may vary as per the respective hotel policy.
- The cost for triple sharing in a double room will be calculated as the cost of an adult on extra bed, unless otherwise specified by our associate service provider.
- Hotels that form part of the domestic tour are hand-picked by Fly India Trip keeping in mind the ultimate comfort of the passengers. The hotels selected are usually the best in their respective categories and are selected on the basis of strong internal assessment.
- Fly India Trip will not be held liable for any inconvenience or discomfort caused to the customer due to the insufficient services provided at the hotel. Fly India Trip acts as an agent between the customer and the hotel, and will under no circumstance be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- The customer will be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the customer (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused will be as determined by the concerned hotel. Fly India Trip will not intervene in the same in any way.
- In case the customer makes any changes in their accommodation while on the domestic tour, Fly India Trip shall not refund or pay compensation in any manner whatsoever. The customer would also be liable to pay any additional sum that is required to be paid consequent to the previously mentioned changes made in the accommodation.
- Accommodation will be provided at the hotels mentioned or in similar range hotels.
Travelling with children:
- The airfare as well as the land component for the holiday package would be determined as per the age of the infant or child on the date of return to home destination after the tour.
- Child fare is based on sharing the room with two adults.
- Child policy differs from hotel to hotel. Before booking the Holiday package, all passengers must verify and understand the same to avoid price related issues.
- A child travelling with two adults on ‘without a bed’ charge package will not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover and breakfast, based on the hotel policy. If any of these are services required for the child, please contact the hotel directly. It will be at a supplement cost charged by the respective hotel.
- Children from 12 years onward shall be charged adult fare and those aged between 6 to 11 years shall be charged child fare, unless otherwise specified in the tour. However, when the itinerary cost includes air travel, passengers aged between 3 years and 11 years will be charged child fare.
- The menus for all meals are pre-set on the tour. We cannot provide a special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the customer.
- Fly India Trip reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. If the customer does not avail the meals (as offered in the menu) for any reason attributable to the customer, then no claim can be made for the unutilized meal against Fly India Trip.
- Fly India Trip entertains the requests for special meals/room allocations only when the customer gives such requests in writing. Fly India Trip will take all necessary steps to ensure that these special requests are honoured. However, if due to any circumstance, these requests are not honoured, Fly India Trip would not be liable for any claim by the customer. It is also to be noted that, these special meals may be chargeable and the customer will have to bear the changes over and above the tour / package cost.
- When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, we mean that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don't approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
- Customer needs to avail the SIC from the scheduled pick up point at the scheduled time. Fly India Trip is not responsible if the pick-up is missed due to customer’s delay.
- On tours, air-conditioned/air-cooled/ non air-conditioned vehicles are used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing tours. There are no seat numbers allocated and the customers shall follow instructions of the Tour Manager in this regard.
- Please note that air-conditioner will not work in high hills. Also, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective.
- In case the customer is carrying any valuable personal items, it is advisable not to leave it behind at the time of disembarking/ leaving the coach. Fly India Trip will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal goods are at all times and in all circumstances, the responsibility of the customer.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle during travel because of the actions of the customer (willful/negligent), shall be payable by the customer, and Fly India Trip will, in no manner whatsoever, be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Customers will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the customer, the same will not be refunded to the customer under any circumstances. Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
- The company will not be responsible for any defect in the coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles).
- Fly India Trip strongly recommends all the passengers to cover their domestic and international holidays with travel insurance at an additional cost before departing for your tour. To buy travel insurance, please connect with our travel experts at +91-91-8429900333/7706063333.
- The travel insurance must be carried on the tour all the time. In the event of any eventuality, Fly India Trip will only act as a facilitator between the traveller and the insurance company, and will assist in the process of submitting the relevant claims. Fly India Trip will not be able to influence the insurance company at any given point of time and any documentation, invoices, prescriptions required for the claims will be required to be provided by the traveller to us to assist with the claim process.
- Fly India Trip is not liable or responsible for any baggage loss, injury, damage, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur during the tour arrangement. Expenses occurred due to weather conditions, strikes, war and any other cause whatsoever must be borne by the passenger.
- We request all the passengers to obtain proper health recommendations. Please ensure that you take all the recommended medication and follow all medical advice depending on the countries you intend to visit.
- Passengers requiring special attention during the tour for any reason (like being differently-abled, pregnant, suffering chronic disease or general ill-health) shall inform Fly India Trip about the same before booking the tour.
- Fly India Trip reserves the right to ask the customer to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, Fly India Trip shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- If Fly India Trip has to organize special arrangements in compliance with the passenger request for special attention, the passenger shall be responsible for additional expenses related with the request.