FIT (Fly India Trip) is among the leading travel agencies in India, dealing in leisure and business travel solutions across the world whilst providing discounted travel deals to our customers/clients. With the commitment of providing world class travel services to our customers/clients and the most comfortable experiences from the beginning till the end of your travel schedule. Weâ€™re here to offer full-service travel and event planning, designing and management services to our highly valued clientele. We foster strong ties with families, groups, corporate and organizations for procuring the most personalized and customized travel plans, events and exhibitions with sheer professionalism, high energy and integrity while looking after all necessary details.
With our headquarters in LUCKNOW and branches in Mumbai and Delhi. we provide the best services to our customers and cover all possible travel solutions existing with our specialization in all over INDIA as well as for International we also deals in Thailand, Bali, Maldives,Singapore, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan we bring forth the most magnificent travelling experience to our customers and clients by offering a massive range of travel packages for all sorts of budgets..
We request you to kindly have a look at the company profile of FLY INDIA TRIP to know more about our company, its existence, business and more...
Day 1- Delhi To Manali Over Night Journey by Volvo :-
Board Volvo coach from Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station, Paharganj, New Delhi in evening. Overnight journey by Volvo from Delhi to Manali.
Day 2- Manali city tour :-
Morning Checkin Hotel & After Freshnup and Ready to city tour visiting..........
- Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba temple” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway.)
- Manu Temple.
- Tibetan Monastery.
- Vashisht Village.
- “Club house” the club house with its comprehensive facilities that include a Roller skating rink.
- An auditorium.
- Billiards room.
- Jogini Falls
- A library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.”
- Tibetan monastery, van vihar, and “Vashist” well known for its hot springs. there are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashist and to lord rama.
Return back to hotel. Dinner & stay Overnight in hotel.
Day 3- Manali (Rohtang Pass / Solang valley) :-
Morning Complete your breakfast and get ready for some Adventurous Activities in Rohtang Pass / Solang valley.....
Manali (51 Km s.) Full day excursion Solang Valley. Solang valley gives you stunning views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful glaciers, other adventure sports like Zorbing, Horse Riding, and Snow Motor Bikes riding are also available). Up to Snow Line Rohtang Pass. Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Solang Valley Snow point :-
- Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions.
- The sports most commonly offered are parachuting
- Giant slopes of lawn comprise Solang Valley and provide its reputation as a popular ski resort. A few ski agencies offering courses and equipment reside here and operate only during winters.
Rohtang pass :-
- The pass provides a natural divide between the Kullu Valley with a primarily Hindu culture (in the south), and the arid high-altitude Lahaul and Spiti valleys with a Buddhist culture (in the north).
- The pass lies on the watershed between the Chenab and Beasbasins.
- On the southern side of this pass, the Beas River emerges from underground and flows southward and on its northern side, the Chandra River (flows from the eastern Himalayas), a source stream of the river Chenab, flows westward.
- Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 4- Kasol & Manikaran & Kullu :-
Morning after breakfast and Ready to explore - get ready visit to Kasol & Manikaran & Kullu
Visit :- Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu Vally, Kullu Shawl Industry and Vaishno Devi Temple.
Kullu adventure sports :-
- Kullu is a hot-spot for adventure sports.
- River rafting.
- Hiking over the Himalayan glaciers are some of the activities that Kullu offers.
- Angling is another activity enjoyed a lot by locals as well as tourists.
- Mountaineering beginners can trek around the Beas Kund region.
& Trekking Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 31.2 km from Bhuntar and Visit sightseeing. Raghunath Mandir ,Chalal Trek Trail , Shiv Temple ,Trekking. Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner over night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5- Manali to Delhi Departure Over Night Journey by Volvo :-
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and Nisit Local Market then Drop to Manali Bus Stop. Manali to Delhi over night Journey by Volvo. with Happy Tour Memories of Fly India Trip Services.