FIT (Fly India Trip) is among the leading travel agencies in India, dealing in leisure and business travel solutions across the world whilst providing discounted travel deals to our customers/clients. With the commitment of providing world class travel services to our customers/clients and the most comfortable experiences from the beginning till the end of your travel schedule. We’re here to offer full-service travel and event planning, designing and management services to our highly valued clientele. We foster strong ties with families, groups, corporate and organizations for procuring the most personalized and customized travel plans, events and exhibitions with sheer professionalism, high energy and integrity while looking after all necessary details.
With our headquarters in LUCKNOW and branches in Mumbai and Delhi. we provide the best services to our customers and cover all possible travel solutions existing with our specialization in all over INDIA as well as for International we also deals in Thailand, Bali, Maldives,Singapore, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan we bring forth the most magnificent travelling experience to our customers and clients by offering a massive range of travel packages for all sorts of budgets..
We request you to kindly have a look at the company profile of FLY INDIA TRIP to know more about our company, its existence, business and more...
Day 1- Delhi To Shimla Over Night Journey by Volvo :-
Board Volvo coach from Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station, Paharganj, New Delhi in evening. Overnight journey by Volvo from Delhi to Shimla.
Day 2- Shimla Local Sightseeing :-
Arrive Shimla check into hotel after rest get ready to visit sightseeing of mall rod and local places. Visiting :- Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Jakhoo Temple, The ridge, Christ church, Green valley, Johnnies wax museum all local sightseeing. Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner over night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3- Shimla (Kufri and Naldehra) :-
Morning Complete your breakfast and get ready visit to kufri and Naldehra.....
Kufri :- Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri.
Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town.
Kufri :- Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 20 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word kufri meaning "lake" in the local language.
Naldehra :- Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of the Himalayas, lies the Naldehra hill station. The Naldehra hill resort near Shimla is no less than a picture perfect destination. The blue skies, lush green forests and an occasional rainbow thrown in makes the place look like it has been painted on a canvas The Mall & The Ridge.
Return back to hotel. Dinner & stay Overnight in hotel.
Day 4- Shimla To Manali by Volvo :-
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and get ready Ready to explore Manali By Volvo. Arrive at Manali Meet our assistance and drive to Manali hotel. Upon arrival check-in hotel. take some rest enjoy the Dinner over night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5- Manali (Rohtang Pass / Solang valley) :-
Morning Complete your breakfast and get ready for some Adventurous Activities in Rohtang Pass / Solang valley.....
Manali (51 Km s.) Full day excursion Solang Valley. Solang valley gives you stunning views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful glaciers, other adventure sports like Zorbing, Horse Riding, and Snow Motor Bikes riding are also available). Up to Snow Line Rohtang Pass. Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Solang Valley Snow point :-
- Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions.
- The sports most commonly offered are parachuting
- Giant slopes of lawn comprise Solang Valley and provide its reputation as a popular ski resort. A few ski agencies offering courses and equipment reside here and operate only during winters.
Rohtang pass :-
- The pass provides a natural divide between the Kullu Valley with a primarily Hindu culture (in the south), and the arid high-altitude Lahaul and Spiti valleys with a Buddhist culture (in the north).
- The pass lies on the watershed between the Chenab and Beasbasins.
- On the southern side of this pass, the Beas River emerges from underground and flows southward and on its northern side, the Chandra River (flows from the eastern Himalayas), a source stream of the river Chenab, flows westward.
- Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 6- Manali to Kullu :-
Morning Complete your breakfast and get Ready to visit.... Kullu :- Kullu is a hot-spot for adventure sports. Trekking, River rafting, Mountaineering, Paragliding, Hiking over the Himalayan glaciers are some of the activities that Kullu offers, Angling is another activity enjoyed a lot by locals as well as tourists. Mountaineering beginners can trek around the Beas Kund region, Visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry, Return back to hotel enjoy the Dinner over night stay in Hotel.
Day 7- Manali to Delhi Departure Over Night Journey by Volvo :-
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and visit
- Hadimba Devi Temple.
- Manu Temple.
- Tibetan Monastery.
- Vashisht Village.
- “Club house” the club house with its comprehensive facilities that include a Roller skating rink.
- An auditorium.
- Billiards room.
- A library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.”
- Tibetan monastery, van vihar, and “Vashist” well known for its hot springs. there are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashist and to lord rama.
then Drop to Manali Bus Stop. Manali to Delhi over night Journey by Volvo. with Happy Tour Memories of Fly India Trip Services.